PDA

View Full Version : T-Bar shades

neiljones308
27th May 2012, 09:54 AM
Has anybody every seen or heard of blue T-Bar sun shades? If you have ad you have some, please let me know.
Cheers Neil

kevin..in
27th May 2012, 10:06 AM
yes Neil early T bar cars had blue interior so both blue T bar shades and T bar glass panel with blue interior plastic are (were) available, though as the "hate blue interior" campaign has been strong blue interior cars seem to be the first to diekeep an eye on the bay of evil they do turn up

neiljones308
27th May 2012, 12:18 PM
Thanks Kevin,
Does that mean there are also blue bags for the blue glass and shades?
Cheers Neil

kevin..in
27th May 2012, 01:56 PM
OMG I am not worthy of that particular anorak! I have never actually seen blue bags but, I have never fully inspected a blue interior T bar car so I honestly don't know but someone will

mk1 dal
28th May 2012, 12:26 AM
hi Neil , they do exist , i have had a blue t bar with blue bags and they are now very rare to find .

gary

paulsims2001
30th May 2012, 07:44 PM
Hi Neil yes they do exist i have a pair currently shades and bags in Blue
Paul

Shaner
30th May 2012, 11:04 PM
Hi Paul - any chance you're selling the blue bags?

I have just bought some black bags from Neil, but wasn't aware they were also available in blue.

I have just bought a Mica Blue Supercharger with full blue interior (sorry haven't introduced myself on the website yet), inc. blue t-bar plastic and blue t-bar shades - the blue bags would just set everything off!

Maybe Neil would then let me exchange my black bags for something else!!

Shane.

paulsims2001
31st May 2012, 05:41 PM
Hi Shane have pm you
Paul

Daf @ Superb Classics
3rd July 2012, 11:36 AM
Yes you can get Blue bags and shades to suit the T-Bars with Blue interiors. I just have the one blue shade hanging about at the moment!