PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Message from Peter - Castle Combe Action Day moved from 9th to 30th June!!!

Ursula
22nd May 2012, 12:19 PM
Combe has re-scheduled the next Action Day, the Classic & Sportscars Day, from its originally published date that I've publicised direct to you and via the Club Mag of 9th June.

THE NEW DATE IS JUNE 30TH

I will have just started my holiday in Scotland then and therefore not be able to attend, but I will of course be making all the usual arrangements.

If you'd like to attend this event on 30th June, please let me know asarp – I will have the usual 12 f.o.c. entry passes, worth £8 if booked beforehand, £10 on the gate but free to us, and we'll have a club display area for you to show off your pride and joy (no, not THAT, the MR2, stoopid!!)

Our next seasonal meeting is the Summer one, at The Pheasant by J14 M4, on July 11th, tho' as I'm only back from our Scottish jaunt on 15th, I'll be missing that too!!

However, it is highly likely we'll have a combined AGM / Rally at Prescott Hill Climb near Cheltenham on 11-12 August in conjunction with the Marcos Club's party / sprint, which is pretty well in our patch, so I hope a fair number of you can join me at that – more anon!!

Regards
Peter Scatchard