PDA

View Full Version : red mr2 t bar

Bradd202
22nd April 2012, 04:42 AM
after a red mr 2 mk1 fotto be a t bar but anything concided want a project kinda thing got about between 1k and 1500 could get more for right 1 tho, thanks let me know what you got,

neiljones308
22nd April 2012, 07:25 PM
I've got a couple of MR2s here that are complete and running. 1 is a RED sunrood model. And is very good. Nice and original. 130,000 miles, and nice and solid.
Also have a Blue T-Bar that is complete. but needs a bit of more work.

paulsims2001
23rd April 2012, 09:55 PM
after a red mr 2 mk1 fotto be a t bar but anything concided want a project kinda thing got about between 1k and 1500 could get more for right 1 tho, thanks let me know what you got,
Hi I have a mark 1 a d reg in very good condition motd till Oct standard condition sunroof tho .If you send me your email I will send over some pics if you dont get sorted out
Regards Paul

russthedude
24th April 2012, 05:51 AM
my silver (rare rare rare :) ) t-bar is up for sale now. good condition underneath, engine and gearbox are sweet as a nut, but a couple of areas on the body need tidying up, I've not QUITE fixed the leaking t-bar but think I've found the culprit (the seals on the glass panels have shrunk so either replace the panels or do the silicone trick), drivers seat (leather interior) torn, and I've not replaced the roof lining since i took it out when investigating the leak.

MOT til middle of sep, taxed til end of feb 2013, and I'm going to fit mk3 alloys onto it with virtually new Goodyear something's and in january had new discs and pads all round, so the new owner wouldn't need to go near kwik fit for a while.

I wanted a red one but then the silver dream machine came along and I couldn't say no lol