PDA

View Full Version : Satnav

bill hulme
20th April 2012, 09:28 PM
Subject: Satnav

I have a little Satnav; It sits there in my car, A Satnav is a driver's friend, It tells you where you are, I have a little Satnav, I've had it all my life,

It does more than the normal one, My Satnav is my wife, It gives me full instructions, On exactly how to drive, "It's thirty miles an hour" it says,

"And you're doing thirty five", It tells me when to stop and start, And when to use the brake, And tells me that it's never ever Safe to overtake,

It tells me when a light is red, And when it goes to green, It seems to know instinctively Just when to intervene,It lists the vehicles just in front,

It lists those to the rear And taking this into account, It specifies my gear, I'm sure no other driver Has so helpful a device, For when we leave and lock the car

It still gives its advice, It fills me up with counselling, Each journey's pretty fraught, So why don't I exchange it And get a quieter sort?

Ah well, you see, it cleans the house,

Makes sure I'm properly fed It washes all my shirts and things, And - keeps me warm in bed!

Bill

coverco
20th April 2012, 09:39 PM
Have you been on the sherry Bill :-)

kevin..in
21st April 2012, 09:55 AM
my garmin though has an off button and doesn't mind if I admire newer models of satnav with more rounded edges