PDA

View Full Version : New member querying benefits?

paulmannion
19th April 2012, 08:24 AM
Morning all, my name is Paul, I'm a freelance classic car journalist, mostly with Classic Car Weekly, and an Mr2 Mk1 owner for two years. My car is currently laid up in my parent's garage on axel stands needing the wing filling in. I've done the weld, used new plates bought from someone recommended by the Mr2 Drivers Club. They needed some work but fit well enough.

Anyway, I wanted to ask, I paid the membership on Monday and so far there's been no change to my account and I can't see any more forum pages for technical advice?

Is this likely to change?

Kind regards,

Paul

tommundy
19th April 2012, 09:15 AM
Hi Paul,

Firstly, welcome to the club! I see you're based in Sheffield; hopefully I'll see you around sometime as I work and live in High Green/Chapeltown. Let me know if you need any help or tips on anything.

As for your account, I'm working on the site quite a bit in the background and so there may have been a slight delay in upgrading your account. I have manually done it just now for you. Let me know if that's worked ok.

Cheers,
Tom

paulmannion
19th April 2012, 09:58 AM
That's sorted it, thank you for the fast response!

Yes, I work at the University, moved across this way in November so I'm hoping to get the car back on the road ASAP and then to my new home when I move to Hillsborough in June.

That would be great, look forward to it.

Cheers Tom.