PDA

View Full Version : Mosney !!!!

alpha13
30th March 2012, 09:07 AM
hi all.
sorry for not getting this up sooner...
this year mosney is on sunday 10th of june.
there are not entry forms available yet, but i am assureed they will be up online in the near coming weeks.
as per usual anyone interested in attending with the rest of us please either post here or let colin or myself
know as soon as you can.
this is always....*exception of last year due to weather* a good day out and a descent show.
we as a club usually have a good enjoyble fun day both with ourselves as a club and chatting with the various
other spectators and visitors at the show.
as soon as the entry form is available i will either post a link to it or get it emailed to you if you are on the club email
mr2mk1ireland@gmail.com so if your not on it already then just send a quick message to be added to the mailing list.
thanks all :)

MR2MK1
30th March 2012, 09:57 AM
Ok Mark i am good for this will put out the usual email to all

Colin

Padji1
30th March 2012, 11:03 AM
Another one I will try and make too

alpha13
30th March 2012, 01:24 PM
grand... the more the merrier :) :)
bye theway... anyone any good at cooking ;) :D :D lol

MR2MK1
30th March 2012, 05:00 PM
grand... the more the merrier :) :)
bye theway... anyone any good at cooking ;) :D :D lol

Come back Ronnie

alpha13
2nd April 2012, 10:56 AM
Come back Ronnie

here here... i second that motion gladly :D :D :D

alpha13
10th April 2012, 08:10 AM
still no sign of the entry forms for mosney yet... as soon as it is available i will post her the link...

rockinhorse
16th April 2012, 09:42 PM
i havent gone away you know.... lol......after all the jibes about my cooking skills puttin up discriminating photo,s of burnt offerings a fella could take offense you know....but then again its me...celebrity chef available for mosney if the price is right...and hi to all the faithful hope your all doing well and look forward to your banter when i see you,s again ...

alpha13
18th April 2012, 08:49 AM
i havent gone away you know.... lol......after all the jibes about my cooking skills puttin up discriminating photo,s of burnt offerings a fella could take offense you know....but then again its me...celebrity chef available for mosney if the price is right...and hi to all the faithful hope your all doing well and look forward to your banter when i see you,s again ...

ah sure you know we are only messing ronnie and miss you LOL glad to hear from you and looking forward to catching up with you when we see you again :) :) hopefully all is well with you pal :)

alpha13
18th April 2012, 08:51 AM
ok the new mosney entry form is finally available... follow the link and dowload the form, fill it out and either email it to colin or myself so we can submit them together.. if that doesnt suit send it in but make sure you mention the mr2mk1 club stand. thanks all. http://www.nevcc.net/

alpha13
30th May 2012, 08:45 AM
ok. unfortunately it looks like mosney is a non runner this year for the mk1 club :( :( due to lack of interest.