PDA

View Full Version : Mr2 Mk1 wanted please.

BARNEY
21st March 2012, 12:27 PM
Hi, Im after an mr2 mk1 with excellent bodywork, good solid arches, MOT and under 100k miles, with S/S exhaust, cloth seats, cambelt recently changed and car undersealed with some service history in either black, red or mica blue. Thats my wishlist, so as close to that as i can get and i will be happy. I have around 1000 pounds cash ready for this, maybe a bit more for the right car. A relatively local one would be good, i'm in Hampshire, work in Berkshire but often travel to Kent so anywhere within these counties would ideal. Hoping to pick one up pretty soon if possible. Call or text me on 07764992666. Cheers. Rob

paulsims2001
1st April 2012, 10:55 AM
Hi Rob I have a nice mark 1a motd very solid condition standard apart from stainless exhaust ,.If interested send me your email and I will send some pics if you have not got sorted.
Paul
Hi, Im after an mr2 mk1 with excellent bodywork, good solid arches, MOT and under 100k miles, with S/S exhaust, cloth seats, cambelt recently changed and car undersealed with some service history in either black, red or mica blue. Thats my wishlist, so as close to that as i can get and i will be happy. I have around 1000 pounds cash ready for this, maybe a bit more for the right car. A relatively local one would be good, i'm in Hampshire, work in Berkshire but often travel to Kent so anywhere within these counties would ideal. Hoping to pick one up pretty soon if possible. Call or text me on 07764992666. Cheers. Rob

BARNEY
1st April 2012, 04:06 PM
Hi Paul. I have been trying to contact you ever since we agreed on a sale of the black mk1a. It's almost too late...

superwhite90
3rd April 2012, 08:00 AM
I'm deciding what to do with mine.

paulsims2001
3rd April 2012, 03:55 PM
Sorry Rob lost all my numbers in my phone,send me your email and will send some
Paul

BARNEY
5th April 2012, 06:46 PM
Pm sent Paul.

BARNEY
4th June 2012, 08:11 AM