PDA

View Full Version : Possible 2 day overnight run!!!!!

alpha13
9th March 2012, 09:58 AM
hello all.
colin and myself are consdiering the possibilty of trying to organise a 2 day run with an overnight stay during the year...
naturally costs and dates would need to be organised and worked out.. but for this we really need definate numbers that would be interested and also the sort of dates and time frame that would suit everyone. if this goes ahead as we hope it will then naturally colin and myself will have a bit of organising to do and because of this whoever agrees to go really cant back out, so if you have any doubts please let us know before hand.
we would be thinking of starting the run up the north somewhere and organise a run and possibly a visit somewhere on the saturday then maybe have a relaxing meal or something on the saturday night,
and then on the sunday maybe do a short drive and lunch or visit?
we would be thinking of doing the run down the west coast or through the centre of ireland and start making the way back up again on the sunday. any suggestions for possible routes or visit locations would be glady taken on board so fell free to pas them on to colin or myself.

thanks all.

MR2MK1
10th March 2012, 01:27 PM
Yes think it would be great ,would even consider camping if anyone was up for it all ideas welcome .I was thinking we could try to arrange this for latter part of July anytime in August .
All ideas welcome but as Mark has said will need to start organizing ASAP

Colin

Padji1
13th March 2012, 02:24 PM
I would love to get involved too (provided I get mine back on the road!)
July/August probably won't suit me due to football and stuff like that but I would certainly try and make part of the run on one of the days.
If I can make it, it will be closer to the time that I'll know so unfortunately I can't commit to anything at this stage.

MR2MK1
13th March 2012, 05:33 PM
No problem would be good if you could make it the more the merrier
Colin

alpha13
14th March 2012, 09:30 AM
as colin said paddy..the more the merrier :) :) and as goes without syaing you would be more than welcome even if it was just to do part of the run :) :) mind you there has been no signs of interest so far that i am aware of.. so might not happen :( :( but fingers crossed :D

alpha13
27th March 2012, 09:53 AM
ok so far it seems to be just colin,jayne possibly paddy and myself interested in a 2 day run!!!!
come on guys and gals please... if you are interested let us know,because so far it doesnt
seem like there is not enough interest for colin and myself to go through the effort of organising something....
so once again... any one iterested give us a shout asap please!!!