PDA

View Full Version : Ireland / Northern Ireland Events 2012

MR2MK1
21st February 2012, 08:16 PM
Hi all its that time again were i send out the begging emails for you all to get your cars out of the garage
Hope everyone is keeping well and looking forward to some good days in their cars in the coming months .

At the moment i have confirmed dates for 4 static events with the major ones this year being Mosney Car show on Sunday 10th June 2012 and the Kilbroney Vintage Show on Saturday 16th June 2012 .(Rostrevor)
http://www.kilbroneyvintageshow.com/
I would like to have a good turn from you for all our events especially the Kilbroney show as Richard Brett our club Chairman is bringing his MR2 MK1 V6 over from the mainland along with his friend Mike Savory who is bringing Sherwood Green MK1a over Everyone else welcome as well).I think they will be attending Mount Stewart as well (T.B.C)
It would be great to have as many cars as possible for this date This show is free to enter if you submit your entry before the 19th of May.If you are interested in attending this event could you please fill in the form and indicate you are a member of the MR2MK1 club and return it to me before the 1st of May and i will submit them in block and reserve a pitch for the club.
I attended this show last year for the first time and to date it is the best local show i have been at and intend to make it an annual event on our calendar along with Moseney .

I would like to organize some runs for the year , but i would like you the members to decide on were we go and what we include on the run so get your thinking caps on and get your suggestions back to me sooner than later to allow for the organizing side of things

Events To Date

Unfortunately i have been informed that to date there will be no Ballymena show this year but i will keep you all posted on this .

Ultimate car show Larne Sunday 25th March 2012

Mosney Car show Sunday 10th June 2012

Kilbroney Vintage Show Saturday 16th June 2012

Mount Stewart Vehicles of yester year Sunday 17th June 2012

Anyone wishing to attend any of these event please drop me a line ASAP so i can gauge numbers

Regards
Colin
LAO
IRELAND