PDA

View Full Version : Red mr2 mark 1a sunroof model 1987 taxed and tested

paulsims2001
24th January 2012, 08:26 PM
Thought I would advertize this on here first due to its condition and you guys'gals appreciating these more than most ,rather than sell it on ebay .

1987 MR2 MK 1A sunroof model in red in very good condition , 97k miles , some history /receipts etc .Bodywork is in fantastic condition for the year,all arches are solid ,nearside rear has had the three piece metal panels welded in so is solid but is noticable on close inspection ,so if I was to keep the car I would have it repreped and re sprayed on the rear quarter.All other wings arches are solid. But dont let this put you off as you wont find many in such good condition .Does not look like it has had any welding anywhere else on inspection.Car currently has a magnex but this will be replaced by a standard one ,however you have the opportunity of purchasing it .
Mot till Oct (passed first time with no advisories) , will come with 6 months tax. Have done app 80 miles since last mot
Starts and drives a1 and everything works as it should
I am selling due to lack of space and too many mr2s
No dents or nasty scrapes
All original bar radio/air box
Solid new bumper bar
5/6mm tyre tread
Sought after 1a that will only appreciate in value
Viewings highly recomended and can be arranged . The car is in Cheshire and I am available on 07525142359 or email paulsims2001@yahoo.com
If you require any more pictures or info please contact me
I am open to offers but looking around £1600
Regards Paul