PDA

View Full Version : 8th January 2012 monthly meeting

bill hulme
25th December 2011, 10:57 AM
Lets start the New Year of with a bang, the meeting as normal is at the Wiggin Tree ( Miller Carter ).
12.30 pm I hope you are still sober. Bill.

Jimbo_Jet
29th December 2011, 03:05 PM
Hi everyone! Sorry but please accept my apologies but I'll be in Amsterdam that weekend for a weekend break for my wife's birthday.

Hope you get a good turn out tho and Happy New Year :D

Master-B
29th December 2011, 03:32 PM
Hi everyone! Sorry but please accept my apologies but I'll be in Amsterdam

Lucky sod

for my wife's birthday

Oh well, cant have it all ha ha!

Have fun

Jimbo_Jet
29th December 2011, 04:04 PM
Hahahah! ;)

Lakelad
29th December 2011, 11:19 PM
Sorry I cant be there - Happy New Year to one and all!

kevs aw11
2nd January 2012, 02:22 PM
Hi all
still got mine in bits all the work is done just got to remember how it all fits together??????????
wishing everybody good health and a happy new year
kev

Rick McRick
3rd January 2012, 02:40 AM
Hi guys, I should be there for this one, I'll up date if anything changes.
I will be in a Mk2 (boo hiss) or a Clio though.
I'll also probably have a girl friend in tow so bring your camera Bill ;)

bill hulme
4th January 2012, 04:51 PM
you know I have a bad heart, and you've got me excited already, roll on Sunday, I promise not to do to much flashing. Bill.

julianw
5th January 2012, 10:22 PM
I hope to make it along but (as per my last post on Mech forum of a few mins ago) I'm stuck in Gatwick with a burst rad, no replacement to date and nowhere to fit it down here anyway. If I don't make it, Bill, behave yourself!

Master-B
5th January 2012, 11:15 PM
Campervan! Everyone else is turning up without their mk1 by the looks of things so youll fit right in ;-) Good luck with the rad mate im sure a southern member will be along shortly to advise... There is one on ebay in luton... Nearish(ish)... Seller is h1aero

julianw
5th January 2012, 11:38 PM
Cheers Kris! If I'm not there, it's cos I'm swimming in ForLife in my own garage! If you see me at the meeting, ask me about mice!

Rick McRick
8th January 2012, 12:15 PM
you know I have a bad heart, and you've got me excited already, roll on Sunday, I promise not to do to much flashing. Bill.

You might be in luck, she's got a better offer of a family meal, but may join us later.

I got your voice mail, but I'll see you in 15 mins so I'll speak to you then :)

Master-B
8th January 2012, 11:32 PM
How do all, great to catch up earlier. You cant beat killing a few hours of a sunday afternoon in the pub. Ive never drank so much tea!

bill hulme
9th January 2012, 05:27 PM
How do all, great to catch up earlier. You cant beat killing a few hours of a Sunday afternoon in the pub. Ive never drank so much tea!

It was good to see you sober Kris thanks to you Alison, Julian, and Rick for turning out, 4 hours of chatting thats must be a record,
Bill.

Rick McRick
10th January 2012, 09:04 PM
Wow, longest meet ever!!

Kris sober? I think that was Irish tea ;)