PDA

View Full Version : White 1989 Mk1b T-bar for sale )Dundalk, Ireland)

Padji1
8th December 2011, 04:52 PM
Had been working on this project for the last year but came to a halt as my workload has increased and I haven't had time over the last 6 months to do anything to it.
As a result, I'll be parting out the car as there are a lot of good parts already taken off.
See Octane thread here for details - octane.ie/forum/showthread.php?p=1000382#post1000382

A list of the parts I have includes the following:
1.6 NA engine with ancillaries and ECU: Engine has 67k miles on the clock with MOT certs to prove. Had the timing belt changed in 2011 but has been lying up for some time.

Full blue interior with seats in good condition. Also have a pair of SC Recaro seats which need some work but overall are in good nick (they may have been Oel's previously).

Front/rear bumpers, bootlid with spolier, bonnets, engine cover, sideskirts & doors are all in good nick.

T-bar glass are in good shape.

Have 2 sets of standard 14" teardrop wheels. 5 silver and 4 sprayed black. Some would need a refurb. All come with tyres in various makes/condition.

Standard radio and heater unit, clocks, rev counter etc are all ok.

Various clips, bolts, nuts etc. although some are in poor nick due to rust.

The suspension isn't much use due to rust and I don't have the time/interest to take it apart.

I'll more than likely be using the following for my other Mk1:
Front & rear calipers, discs and braided lines
Handbrake cables
Gearbox
Front bumper mid sections
Front bumper bar

There's loads of other parts which I haven't though of so call or PM me with what you need. I'd prefer to move the parts on asap so will be as reasonable as possible on price. Feel free to make an offer on anything you want. If anyone needs photos of any parts, I'll do my best to get them up here.

I'm out of the country from 19th Dec to 1st Jan so I won't be contactable between those dates. Leave a post here or drop a PM and I'll come back to you on my return.

Cheers,
Paddy
00353 86 1757202