PDA

View Full Version : Jae 2012 7th to the 9th of september

oukie
3rd November 2011, 03:47 PM
I would like all interested parties to post a list of their names here please,
I am looking to organise next years show from the mk1 club side of things, I was unable organise this years show due to house move and then a sudden death in my family meant I could not attend, So I am gagging for it now :)

Tickets prices will put up ASAP along with dates etc

I wont be able to attend the pre-meet due to distances etc but I have already spoken with Richard Brett about this and This will get covered,

This is a great show and probably the best place to look at a lot of Jap steel :)

1, Oukie

Kateg28
3rd November 2011, 06:21 PM
Me me me me me!

bill hulme
4th November 2011, 06:08 PM
It is one of the highlites of the year, not to be mist, count me in
Bill Hulme

old petrolhead
6th November 2011, 11:14 AM
I will be there also Richard Brett

old petrolhead
6th November 2011, 11:15 AM
[QUOTE=oukie;136624]I would like all interested parties to post a list of their names here please,
I am looking to organise next years show from the mk1 club side of things, I was unable organise this years show due to house move and then a sudden death in my family meant I could not attend, So I am gagging for it now :)

I wont be able to attend the pre-meet due to distances etc but I have already spoken with Richard Brett about this and This will get covered,

This is a great show and probably the best place to look at a lot of Jap steel :)

1, Oukie
2/ Richard Brett

bill hulme
7th November 2011, 08:57 AM
QUOTE=oukie;136624]I would like all interested parties to post a list of their names here please,
I am looking to organise next years show from the mk1 club side of things, I was unable organise this years show due to house move and then a sudden death in my family meant I could not attend, So I am gagging for it now

This is a great show and probably the best place to look at a lot of Jap steel

1, Oukie
2/ Richard Brett
3 Bill Hulme

superwhite90
7th November 2011, 06:50 PM
As long as I get my Fidanza Flywheel and Organic clutch fitted ill be there - Have to get the arches patched up too mind you

mk1bexwa
19th February 2012, 09:28 AM
JAE 2012 7-9th September

This is a great show and probably the best place to look at a lot of Jap steel

1, Oukie
2/ Richard Brett
3 Bill Hulme
4, Beckie Branch

unowho
21st February 2012, 01:02 AM
We will be there Friday and Saturday, as Sunday is usually the Le Mans endurance race at Silverstone and can't miss that :-)

1. Oukie
2. Richard Brett
3. Bill Hulme
4. Beckie Branch
5. Debs and Paul

unowho
21st February 2012, 01:05 AM
We will be there Friday and Saturday, as Sunday is usually the Le Mans endurance race at Silverstone and can't miss that :-)

1. Oukie
2. Richard Brett
3. Bill Hulme
4. Beckie Branch
5. Debs and Paul