PDA

View Full Version : 89 Helios Blue £850 Liverpool

Master-B
29th October 2011, 11:44 PM
Not ebay, but my old car has turned up on autotrader & I figured it may be of interest to someone on here as its a known car & priced well. It looks like its only done 3000 miles since I sold it back in Aug 2010 so should still be solid & was very quick for a standard mk1.

There is a project page on here for it when mk1dal brought it back from the dead: http://www.mr2mk1club.com/showthread.php?7156-new-project-and-saved-another-helios-blue-%28arch-update-%29&highlight=helios

Autotrader ad:
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201142423086428/sort/pricedesc/usedcars/price-to/1000/price-from/500/page/10/postcode/l79ng/radius/10?logcode=p

1989 (F reg)
Coupe
145,000 miles
Manual
1.6L
Petrol

145,000 miles, 2 Door Coupe, Petrol, Manual. Brillaint car just needs a new keeper. £850.

Call seller now
07*********
Print page
2 miles from L7 9NG

Gilles27
2nd November 2011, 09:08 AM
Hi, I'm going to see this car on Saturday. Is there anything in particular I should look out for when inspecting it? I mean were there any flaws that were due to be fixed when you sold it? Also, the link to a project page doesn't work for me. Any chance you could check it? I'll try contacting mk1dal for his/her thoughts.

Thanks

Gilles27
4th November 2011, 09:41 AM
I'm going to see this car tomorrow. Is there anything I should look out for in particular? Any jobs that nearly needed doing etc?

Thanks
Anthony

Gilles27
21st November 2011, 09:50 AM
I bought this car. Got it for £750! :) I've had a quick chat with Gary (mk1 dal) about it and now I can see the thread with the pictures of the amazing restoration he's done on it! The car has a few slight issues as the exhaust blows slightly, and one of the speakers seems to have a hole in it, but it goes and stops and I love it! It's my first mr2 and I'm using it as a daily driver to and from work. I've never enjoyed my commute so much! Even sat in traffic this car makes me smile!!

Master-B
21st November 2011, 10:26 AM
I bought this car. Got it for £750! :) I've had a quick chat with Gary (mk1 dal) about it and now I can see the thread with the pictures of the amazing restoration he's done on it! The car has a few slight issues as the exhaust blows slightly, and one of the speakers seems to have a hole in it, but it goes and stops and I love it! It's my first mr2 and I'm using it as a daily driver to and from work. I've never enjoyed my commute so much! Even sat in traffic this car makes me smile!!

Hi mate, great to see you over here!

Gilles27
21st November 2011, 02:37 PM
Hi mate, great to see you over here!

Hi! Yes finally got my id sorted!