PDA

View Full Version : MR2 MK1B T-Bar Red F-REG GBP400.00 ONO Crawley. West Sussex

Lanc_NF988
28th October 2011, 07:53 PM
Selling up due to lack of space, and babysitting my late Fathers (ex-Toyota employee!) Vauxhall Rascal! Can't afford two "classics" so the one "Sorned" taking up garage space has to go! She's be sorned for a while, but starts first time, so you can drive her onto a trailer, and she did see sunlight last week, so she moves nice and free! The water temp sender gave up the ghost, so purchased one from Toyota, but not fitted. Also comes with new can of oil, think I gotta dizzy cap around somewhere too me thinks! Battery is serviceable, and has been maintained with me clever CTEK Charger.

So yes, she's got all the issues of the commonal garden rusty MR2, wheel arches, faded paintwork, blah, blah. Also a nice dent on the right quarter panel, which was done by a little skinny tree at 1mph, when a few of us from the South East Region were invited to a Production Car Trial! All good fun in the spirit of the Club!

So if you have the space and a welder, and like the smell of body filler in the morning, she's for you! I`m the third owner, and open to offers. PM me if interested/want photos of wheel arches, etc. Again open to offers as need to say goodbye to her! She does also include a low mileage Mongoose exhaust system, and had an MOT before being stored.

blade
11th November 2011, 11:42 PM
Hi do you still have the mr2 forsale?How bad are the rear arches?