PDA

View Full Version : Free To a good home- Loads of Mk1 parts

feegle
9th October 2011, 10:00 AM
As per the title really... have a shed full of lots and lots of mk1 parts. These range from brake callipers and discs, interior parts all the way throught to boot lids and bumper bars! Most parts are in good condition and just need a bit of a clean.

Although i would apreciate a dontion for the parts i am listing them as free to a good home.
Give me a pm if you are interested and i can arrange for you to pick them up. Parts are located near to Banbury.

Thanks

superwhite90
9th October 2011, 11:30 AM
Have you got any rocker covers?

feegle
9th October 2011, 01:46 PM
No there are none included thanks.

lukemk1
9th October 2011, 02:59 PM
Hello mate I'm only in wolvethampton , do you have any really good condition front and rear bumper bars ? Also the interior parts are they black or blue ???

feegle
9th October 2011, 11:07 PM
Hi, there is a very good condition rear bar included and also a very good retainer strip that has the front number plate fixings on. The interior parts are all black but will need a good clean...even includes a working 1b ashtray!

feegle
15th October 2011, 02:37 PM
Quick bump before i skip the lot!

mossymr2
17th October 2011, 09:41 AM
Hi there.
My alternator just packed up. Do you happen to have one? I will pay you for it, and I can arrange a courier. I can stretch to £15.
Cheers Andy

feegle
17th October 2011, 11:44 AM
Hi, Unfortunately i do not have an alternator

gonae86
17th October 2011, 09:21 PM
do you happen to have an ECU ? even a broken one ? just looking for the ECU case.

feegle
20th October 2011, 09:40 AM
I would just like to reiterate that the parts are here for FREE and that i do not have the time to sell them as individual bits, they are located near to BANBURY and i work in wales, my inlaws will be happy to open the shed for anyone to collect all of the parts.

speedy2
15th December 2011, 03:48 PM
Do you have a Toyota MR2 radio? The one in my '89 Mk1b has died :(

Dave