PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

Andy.
7th October 2011, 05:32 PM
Evening all,

I'm Andy (in case you hadn't guessed) and I'm on the hunt for a nice Mk1 MR2 at the moment, so I thought I'd join up and say hello before I start frequenting the forum as an actual owner.

Anyway, I'm on the lookout ideally for a nice Supercharged import or a very good N/A example. White over silver would be my number one choice, but I'll consider anything as long as it has minimal to no rust - I don't really want a project at the moment, just something I can use and enjoy from the off.

:wave:

Kateg28
7th October 2011, 09:31 PM
Hello. Welcome to the club.

Where are you based? Good to have some idea of what you want, just be aware that rust is an issue with the cars so finding one with no rust may take a while and superchargers are very rare especially the highly sought after White over silver. But you never know!

Andy.
8th October 2011, 02:42 PM
Hello. Welcome to the club.

Where are you based? Good to have some idea of what you want, just be aware that rust is an issue with the cars so finding one with no rust may take a while and superchargers are very rare especially the highly sought after White over silver. But you never know!

Hiya Kate :)

I'm based in Lincolnshire. I've seen 2 or 3 fairly nice N/A examples - there's a Mica blue one on Pistonheads, a red one on ebay and another red one on Car & Classic. I appreciate that a car with no rust at all is quite unlikey, and I'm not totally averse to small amounts since I've just had a rust repair done on my 3 series BMW.

I'm not going to rush into a purchase though, as I appreciate that my criteria is quite narrow!