PDA

View Full Version : For sale: well cared for 1989 Toyota MR2 mk1b in red.

Shalilac
3rd October 2011, 02:31 PM
With great sadness, I am selling my beloved MR2 as I am no longer able to restore to full glorious condition. A couple of rust bubbles have appeared on the wheel arches but with some TLC, someone who knows what they are doing (and has the time and effort) will be able to repair with minimum outlay.

MOT'd until 30/09/2012. It has sailed through it's MOT for the last 3 years! Just had new windscreen and Cam belt fitted. Mileage is 171,000, 2 previous owners, Alloy wheels, Central locking, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Radio/CD player, Sunroof. Good condition inside & out, drives & handles without fault. I have the full history of repairs and maintenance available. WILL CONSIDER OFFERS. £995.

Enquirers please call, text or email me anytime. sharonjkelly@hotmail.co.uk (sharonjkelly@hotmail.co.uk) Tel: 07765568398

Images can be found here (http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201139417557695/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/mr2/make/toyota/radius/1/postcode/rg215tw/page/1?logcode=p)