PDA

View Full Version : Decals!

lgreen5
2nd October 2011, 03:05 PM
Hi there,ive heard coverco is the man to ask for decals but I can't seem to message him.

Any other contacts anyone has?

Hope you can help

Lewis

Daf @ Superb Classics
11th October 2011, 10:24 PM
Hi Lewis, I developed a kit a few years ago for the MR2 Mk1b (87-90). I have been selling it worldwide for many years now - this consists of all the '3 stripe' stickers on the car, the spoiler stipe, the rear bumper eagle and some extras in case your wing/door/wing mouldings are missing or painted over. See link below for this and other decals for the MR2 Mk1:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/superb.classics.and.sports/m.html?hash=item2314eacdc3&item=150674787779&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Very high quality material and finish, a lot of time went into making thes decals just right. Colour are a metalic finish just like the original Toyota items.

I did make some in Gold Metalic for the Super Edition cars but currently out of stock.

Hope this is what you are looking for :) More decals comming with time.

Daf

lgreen5
13th October 2011, 07:24 PM
Thanks mate

Cheers

lewis

lukemk1
13th October 2011, 11:49 PM
I've been after gold ! Can you still get gold as I reallllly would like a set of decals in gold ! How much would a set of gold decals cost ?

Cheers Luke

Daf @ Superb Classics
14th October 2011, 12:07 AM
Hi Luke, the only thing stopping me producing gold (Super Edition) is I cant get the material that I used on the last production run + it was super expensive. I was selling at the same price as the other decals.

I am trying to get some more but it's not a commonly used shade. send me a message via my website www.superbclassics.co.uk and I can keep you up to date if you like?