PDA

View Full Version : MK1a breaking for spares - nearly all parts available.

ScottMR2
1st October 2011, 03:42 PM
Hi all,

As per thread here

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/showthread.php?12483-1986-white-silver-mk1a-MR2-For-sale-non-insulting-offers-invited-Oxfordshire

pictures here

www.scottwoodcock.co.uk/Toyota/

Car is sitting on my driveway, ready to have some bits stripped off it so im not too dented in the wallet area when the shell gets scrapped.

only notable decent parts include resprayed set of sandblasted mk1a wheels, with brand new yokohama tyres only done 500 miles... Id like 150quid for these. Ive also got left over paint for touchups if wanted...

All other parts required, please post here, or send me a PM, and ill get back to you with details/prices. Im not interested in removing the entire engine, i would say the engine is getting on a bit at 160k miles, and probably isnt a reasonable replacement unit (not that it doesnt drive well mind, full details in the for sale thread).

Most parts should be available. If its going to take an hour on my back to get anything off the car, chances are i wont be bothered to get it off for you. You are more than welcome to drop by and remove any sodding awkward pieces yourself for a cheaper price (ill even chuck in a cup of tea)...

Cheers,

Scott

ScottMR2
3rd October 2011, 06:01 PM
Bump...

anyone want anything? Im not a commercial breaker, and i need to buy a new car soon, would be a shame to scrap the whole thing, surely someone needs something? switches? relays, lights, looms, brackets, clutch cylinders, calipers, buttons/nobs, pipes, trim, windows, anything at all..

Prices will be very reasonable!

ScottMR2
5th October 2011, 10:48 AM
Entire car potentially sold.

Wheel/tyre combo still available for purchase however.

Cheers,

Scott

neiljones308
10th October 2011, 04:32 PM
Hi Scott,
If the car isn't sold, I can probably give you £100 for a load of parts.
Let me know.
Thanks, Neil

ScottMR2
10th October 2011, 06:59 PM
Hi Neil,

Will keep you updated. Buyer was supposed to have sent a cheque last week which i have not received yet, and your offer for a load of parts it not much less than what the whole car , sans wheels, is being sold for...

Cheers,

Scott

Diesel Meister
29th October 2011, 09:45 AM
Hi Scott

Is this car still available? I'm only after two small parts - windscreen wiper arms (pair, motors not required). Should only take 5 min to remove them and I'll offer £10 each, posted as I need them for MOT. Give me a PM if this sounds fair :)

Thanks,

D

ScottMR2
29th October 2011, 04:19 PM
Im afriad the car was collected today, the new owner may decide to sell some bits however...

cheers,

scott

darryl
29th October 2011, 06:01 PM
Im afriad the car was collected today, the new owner may decide to sell some bits however...

cheers,

scott

happy to sell all bits i do not need pm me thx