PDA

View Full Version : White Mud flaps

mishy99
28th September 2011, 09:31 AM
only really need the near side one but willing to buy a pair if the owner wont split.

cheers

old petrolhead
28th September 2011, 11:30 AM
Hi I have a pair of white mud flaps. They need a clean up first . How does £10.00/ pair + post suit you.

mishy99
28th September 2011, 01:17 PM
sounds good to me. wasnt sure how much they went for or indeed how hard they were to come by.

im not bothered about condition as the car needs a lot of work on the body work anyway.

old petrolhead
29th September 2011, 07:00 PM
sounds good to me. wasnt sure how much they went for or indeed how hard they were to come by.

im not bothered about condition as the car needs a lot of work on the body work anyway.

That`s great. Please give me your address. My Pay Pall account is not working. I have changed my email address & they do not seem to want accept it. The battle continues!!!! Any chance of a cheque.Say £ 12.00 including postage. My address is

45 Torrington Crescent, Wellingborough, NN8 5BX

mishy99
29th September 2011, 07:17 PM
hi my address is:

88 Spencer road, Caterham, Surrey CR3 5LB

i will get a check sent asap. thanks thats a great help in getting my car back to a good original condition

old petrolhead
30th September 2011, 08:32 AM
Thanks for your cooperation. Pay Pal are being a PITA. As soon as I get the cheque I will send the goods. Hope your rebuild goes well. I have a few parts that I have from a previous car. If you are stuck for a reliable supplier of reasonably priced parts try oukie on this forum. He is a great guy & very helpful.

mishy99
30th September 2011, 11:26 AM
cheers will do! hopefully going to send the cheque tonight

mishy99
1st October 2011, 06:06 PM
Hi, i need a name to make the cheque out to. will let you know when i have sent the cheque

old petrolhead
7th October 2011, 10:50 AM
Hi, i need a name to make the cheque out to. will let you know when i have sent the cheque

Sorry not to have answered earlier, but I have been up to my eyes in club work. AGM is on Sunday next.

I am Richard Brett

mishy99
9th October 2011, 05:21 PM
Unfortunately the car has been written off, however im looking to get it back so i will get back to you as soon as i know what is going on with the car. if i buy it back i will still need the mudflaps will be the final touch to a now full restore

old petrolhead
10th October 2011, 01:36 PM
Sorry to hear that. No problems. Folk are not falling over themselves to buy them. Mainly because I have not advertised them!!!. They have your name on them if you do decide to rebuild. Good luck with that. Plenty of good guys on here to give advice & sources for spares.

Cheers

Richard

mishy99
10th October 2011, 01:55 PM
i totally agree, all ready got some good advice and offers of parts and help. it all depends on my insurance company giving me a good price. otherwise i need to look for another mk1 in less than a month.

thanks anyway, will get back to you as soon as i know what is going on