PDA

View Full Version : Membership!

lgreen5
24th September 2011, 06:24 AM
Hi there, I paid for the full membership a couple of days ago, I was just wondering when this will become active cheers!

Lewis

lukemk1
24th September 2011, 08:57 AM
Me too :D

lgreen5
25th September 2011, 04:10 PM
Any ideas who you need to speak to?

Cheers

Lewis

old petrolhead
28th September 2011, 11:41 AM
Hi . Contact Karl Thomas Membership secretary karl_t@live.co.uk

I will email him also & ask him to address these postings

Richard

_

Karl_T
28th September 2011, 12:12 PM
I'm guessing you chaps paid by Paypal yes? Let me dig through the emails and see if I can find you. I've got a bit of a backlog that I was going to send out with the renewal reminders on 1st Oct as I've got a big post run of 70 or so then.
Nagging emails to karl_t@live.co.uk

Ta

Karl

lgreen5
29th September 2011, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the help guys I think it's getting sorted now.

Cheers

Lewis

lukemk1
8th October 2011, 10:53 AM
Got my membership pack the other day :D really impressed with what was in it :) there wasent a magazine in it tho ? Will I just get that when the next issue is sent out ??

Cheers Luke

Donna
8th October 2011, 12:33 PM
I want to join too, what do you get in the new membership pack?

Thanks

Donna

lukemk1
17th October 2011, 02:45 PM
I payed for 25 pound membership and was really pleased with it :D came in a club wallet and inside was , a club pen and note pad, club back and sticker also and news letter that's full of usefull information and well worth a ready and I'm pretty sure you should get the Mr2 only mag ?

old petrolhead
19th October 2011, 02:05 PM
I payed for 25 pound membership and was really pleased with it :D came in a club wallet and inside was , a club pen and note pad, club back and sticker also and news letter that's full of usefull information and well worth a ready and I'm pretty sure you should get the Mr2 only mag ?

Thanks for the post reply lukemk1. Just a quick correction. We do not supply the MR2 Only Magazine & never have. They ceased printing it a year ago.

You should have received a club magazine. I guess we ran out of stock. PM me with your address & I will send you a magazine. I have a few back copies.

Cheers

Richard

lukemk1
19th October 2011, 08:26 PM
Ahhh I thought it was , sorry lol. I Recived an A5 booklet if that's what you mean with all the show dates and past show write ups is that it ?? It's well worth the money anyway :D
Cheers Luke