MR2MK1
19th September 2011, 07:01 PM
Anyone got a pair of front indicators going if so give me a shout
Cheers
Colin

neiljones308
21st September 2011, 08:16 AM
Hi Colin,
Yes i have got a pair, but i'm not sure if they still have the bolts on the back.
Have you had a bumper bar yet. I am thinking of breaking the car i have with the new bumper bar. So if you still need one, let me know. It might also have a pair of good indicators on that one as it's usually the bumper bar that makes the bolts rust off!!
Cheers, Neil

MR2MK1
21st September 2011, 01:26 PM
Neil
Got the Bumper bar, picked up one in as new condition for £40 delivered was (well pleased) as for the indicators i am expecting to break the bolts on the ones i have when removing them from the old bumper bar so need some with bolts in place
cheers
Colin

paulsims2001
21st September 2011, 10:39 PM
Hi Neil see that you have some side lights, I am doing a 1a up and all the ones I have have corroded bulb holders what have you got regarding side/indicators and how much thanks Paul

neiljones308
22nd September 2011, 06:56 AM
Hi Paul,
I have got a few pairs here, but they have all got broken bolts on the back. I should have some with solid indicators if you don't mind the bolts problem.
I see you are moving from Plymouth. Good luck with the move mate.
Cheers, Neil

paulsims2001
22nd September 2011, 09:08 PM
Hi Neil how much for a pair with broken bolts must be cheap (ish) infact may have two pairs as may try to see if I can make them usable without damaging them as I have four mark 1s that I am getting back on the road and two of the cars have badly corroded bulb holders, so what is the best price for two pairs.
THanks I am hoping everything works out up the line trouble is I have two units full of car parts so Need a bigish van which dont come cheap
PAul

neiljones308
22nd September 2011, 11:16 PM
Hi Paul,
You are lucky to have units to put your parts. All my parts are in the 13 MR2s i have at the bottom of my field!!! I have nearly finished building my garage, so next spring i should be dry :0)
Have you got any good front panels for a Mk1b? I need a pair. I've sold 2 pairs, but only have one pair left. I mainly need the right hand side one i think. We can swap good front panels for indicators.
Cheers, neil

paulsims2001
23rd September 2011, 11:19 AM
Hi Neil sorry dont have any as I have been just selling parts off the shelf due to me moving may have some in a few weeks when I start buying and selling again
Paul