PDA

View Full Version : Kent Run

BARNEY
15th September 2011, 02:30 PM
Hi, any news on the Kent run this year? Last year i missed out as the mr2 was being repaired but i should be free if there is one september/october time. Barney

andyj
16th September 2011, 10:20 AM
Hi, any news on the Kent run this year? Last year i missed out as the mr2 was being repaired but i should be free if there is one september/october time. Barney

Rob, Kent run was apparently recently cancelled. Apologies from Alan sent out last week. However, there's a great pub meet planned for Sunday 2 October at The Grasshopper, near Westerham. Details posted in another thread I think. It's combined with Drivers Club and there's several people from there with Mark 1's now. Should be quite a good day. Would be great to see your car and might help should you decide again to sell.

Alan SE
17th September 2011, 04:58 PM
Were going to try and organise the Kent Run for early April next year. It has just been a case that other events that are not MR2 related has kept me busy recently that I have not had the time to organise anything this year.

BARNEY
17th September 2011, 09:10 PM
Ok cheers for the replies. I will definately be up for the April Kent run then. I seem to remember last year's one being from Ashford through Tenterden to Rye, that route would be good. Andy, Westerham is a bit too far out for me. I'm living in Basingstoke and occasionally visit family in Tenterden and unfortunately cant make the Westerham meet this time. also, i will be keeping the mr2 now. A new mot, new exhaust and full waxoyl treatement together with the mountain of other work means its got to stay!