PDA

View Full Version : MR2 Supercharger for sale

Ian78
20th August 2011, 10:30 AM
The time has come to finally part with my SC as quite frankly I don't use it! Having bought it as a non runner in 2007 (detination on a couple of pistons) I spent considerable amounts of money sourcing a "new" late spec engine through Fensport and having it professionally fitted by Rogue motorsport. Since getting it running and doing about 1000 miles in it, it has largely sat in a (dry) garage being regularly turned over and MOT'd most years as I always had the intention of using it- it has just sailed through another MOT! Anyway here's the details:

1987 Dark Blue T-Bar Auto JDM Supercharger- Resprayed in circa 1998
HKS Large supercharger pulley fitted
Koni adjustable shocks
Fensport Springs
Poly Bushings
Magnex Exhaust
TSW Blade alloys
12 months MOT

It is suffering from the usual bubbly rear arches but that is the only bad bit really along with a couple of stone chips!

Check it out on eBay:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1988-TOYOTA-MR2-Mk1-SUPERCHARGER-4AGZE-/260838774973?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cbb33d8bd

MRS-MR2MK1
20th August 2011, 10:50 PM
Ian what what kind of money have you on the car

Ian78
21st August 2011, 07:58 PM
It's attracting a fair bit of interest on eBay at the moment so I think it will sell via this route- if you want to make me an offer then PM me and i'll consider it!

Ian78
2nd September 2011, 07:41 AM
Car now sold!!

scoobyblue
2nd September 2011, 09:17 AM
Car now sold!!
what is the general consensus on the price achieved by this car, personally i reckon you did well in the present classic car market.