PDA

View Full Version : Kate's Dad?

Ben
18th August 2011, 11:54 AM
Spotted a very tasty red Honda NSX on my way into Marlow this morning, reg was D* NSX I think. There can't be many of these around here, wondering if it's Kate's Dad's? :)

Kateg28
18th August 2011, 01:18 PM
Could be, his reg is N*** NSX though! I will email him and find out. If not him then he will be interested there is another one local to him.

He is planning to bring it up to JAE on the Saturday.. and we are off to Goodwood Revival in it as well. I might have another drive of it then !!!!

kevin..in
18th August 2011, 01:27 PM
keep seeing a blue one near me, that has an NSX reg plate too, and a gold one near to work with guess what an NSX plate, Rowan Atkinson mentioned his on Top Gear a couple of weeks ago bet that ahd an NSX plate too

Kateg28
18th August 2011, 03:25 PM
Wasn't him, but he said there is another red one around that he sees a fair bit. I have also seen a red one with an NSX plate near me which made me do a double take. When I registered my car inthe Spring, I should have bought a plate with NSX on, just for a laugh. Maybe F911 NSX.

Ben
21st August 2011, 06:27 AM
Could be, his reg is N*** NSX though! I will email him and find out. If not him then he will be interested there is another one local to him.

He is planning to bring it up to JAE on the Saturday.. and we are off to Goodwood Revival in it as well. I might have another drive of it then !!!!

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing his (and yours, for that matter) at JAE :)