PDA

View Full Version : supercharger clocks

rockinhorse
12th August 2011, 08:59 PM
i only removed these clocks as the mot guys over here would not pass them because of the jdm dials in km, they show 98,000km are in perfect condition,no cracks marks or chips, i will post to mainland for free if i get a sensible offer, NOW NOT AVAILABLE.. .. GIVEN ON WITH CAR WHEN SOLD TO KEEP IT AS "ORIGINAL " AS POSSIBLE, MEANING FOR THOSE WHO MISREAD WITH AS MANY PARTS STILL IN PLACE NOW AS WHEN IT CAME OUT OF THE FACTORY...

Kateg28
12th August 2011, 10:22 PM
How much are you looking for?
I assume they have the green supercharger light?

rockinhorse
14th August 2011, 06:53 PM
yes they do have a green supercharger light which lights up in tandem to supercharger running when engine rev,s require it to, like i said kate any sensible offer, you can check past sales of these clocks for reference as i bought the current mph clocks from the site myself. you can pm me for contact details.

Kateg28
15th August 2011, 07:56 AM
The old archived posts have disappeared and I cannot access them. I have been looking for a month or two and have never seen them come up. There are some none supercharger ones on ebay for around £20 and I did find an old ebay item from 2007 (via the feedback left by crazylegs) for £10.50! I really have no idea without being able to access old threads now we are on the new site......