PDA

View Full Version : August 14th Monthly meetig

bill hulme
3rd August 2011, 07:56 AM
Welcome all to the meeting on Sunday the 14th, at the Wiggin Tree ( Carter Miller ) at Parbold,
this meeting is just before the Tatton park show, all should and try at lest one meeting if you have
never been to a meeting , its your club so get involved.
Bill.

Jimbo_Jet
3rd August 2011, 09:58 AM
Hi Bill,

I won't be able to make that sadly as I'll be working on my car in preparation for Tatton the weekend after.

Not sure if you got my email but I can't make Sunday at Tatton, but I WILL be there on Saturday. Sorry about this. Is there any way my Sunday ticket could go to someone else?

Thanks - James

kevin..in
3rd August 2011, 10:35 AM
I will check the terms of my recently aquired ASBO & see if it alows me into the desolate north

Master-B
3rd August 2011, 01:26 PM
I will check the terms of my recently aquired ASBO & see if it alows me into the desolate north

I hope not ;-)

kevin..in
3rd August 2011, 02:01 PM
I hope not ;-)

slips away to hide
oficially i'm a midlands area mbr. anyway so no need for cloth cap whippet and clogs

Master-B
3rd August 2011, 02:36 PM
ha ha, hope to see you there!

Rick McRick
3rd August 2011, 11:00 PM
Hi Bill, as yet, that other horrible club I hand out with (MR2OC) are planning a trip to Hack Green Secret Nuclear Bunker and Joderal Bank on that weekend, but I'm yet to get an answer out of them if it's going to be the Sat or the Sun. If they go on the Sat I'll be at the Mk1 meet on Sun, I probabaly won't be in the Mk1 any more but it's still nice to come and see you guy. If I don't make the Sun because of the MR2OC trip then I will deffinitely catch up with you guys at the car show.