PDA

View Full Version : hello all.

pk_090
31st July 2011, 11:12 PM
Well last weekend finally (after about 6 months of searching) found and bought my first mk1. In super red its a 87 sunroof with 108k on the clock. A bit sorry on the eyes when i picked her up last weekend, mainly just cosmetic stuff, the odd dent here and there plenty of polish splatter and overspray and little areas just needing a touch up and some elbow grease. My plans are to basically use as a road legal track weapon daily driver. Basically loud, rattley and plenty of go (hopefully), so its going to hopefully have a full shakedown and plenty of custom work done!

About me, Im 21 years old and im from stoke on trent. A CAD engineer by day and a lazy **** by night. Weekends and evenings i like to play with carbon fiber, have made all sorts of items so far dor mates cars and i can now start making stuff for myself!

Kateg28
5th August 2011, 09:43 AM
Hello and welcome. Get yourself to some meetings and and get to know us! Stoke is a central place (if my geography serves me well) so you are well placed for lots of events. Especially JAE in September!

Also, we like pictures. We really do!

kevin..in
5th August 2011, 09:45 AM
we probably should do a stoke mini meet, oatcakes & cheese, read the sentinel that sort of thing

pk_090
10th August 2011, 03:26 PM
Hello and welcome. Get yourself to some meetings and and get to know us! Stoke is a central place (if my geography serves me well) so you are well placed for lots of events. Especially JAE in September!

Also, we like pictures. We really do!

Not sure about JAE this year, im hoping to do a stripdown/rebuild before it goes on the road and at the current rate not sure if it will be ready by september! I am tempted to not rebuild the engine and Blacktop it though.

we probably should do a stoke mini meet, oatcakes & cheese, read the sentinel that sort of thing

Go up 'anley duck and all that!

kevin..in
10th August 2011, 05:23 PM
Go up 'anley duck and all that!
thayt rayt youth