PDA

View Full Version : Silverstone LM Series - September 9th to 11th

unowho
20th July 2011, 05:29 PM
We as a club have been offered this:

"Dear sir or madam,
I am writing to you as co-ordinator for the PR and promotion for the Autosport Silverstone 6 Hours on September 9-11 2011, the fourth round of this year’s Le Mans Series and Intercontinental Le Mans Cup. This year’s event marks the 35th anniversary of Silverstone’s six hour/1000km marathon and we’re planning a special occasion.
We would very much like to make a promotional offer to MR2 Mk.I Club members that will enable them to enjoy the event in the appropriate manner.
The promotion is:
• £5.00 off pre-booked tickets through the club
• Designated display parking area for clubs making 10+ individual bookings from members (i.e. 10+ cars).
There will be space available for club branding and a small reception tent if required.
In order to communicate this offer effectively we will be able to provide banner adverts for your club website and/or forums, plus regular updates on the array of entertainment taking place both on and off the track through the course of the weekend.
I do hope that the offer will be of interest to you and your members, your thoughts and comments will be very welcome and we look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards
Nick
Nick Garton
Performance PR
Tel: +44 (0)208 541 3434
Mob: +44 (0)7968 831624
Web: www.performancepr.com"

I know this is the same weekend as JAE but pretty sure some of you would be interested in this, I know I'll be going on the Sunday, to good an opportunity to turn down

Debs