PDA

View Full Version : Mount Edgecumbe Classic Show 7th August 2011 near Plymouth Devon

mr2mk1mad
16th July 2011, 11:17 AM
Hi All,

Just booked my entry to this if anyone else would like to join the wife and my self or know any other details please let me know.

Entry fee is £5.00 a car

Martyn

Car Show and Summer Fayre

Sunday 7 August
From 11am

Back for another year, join the Friends of Mount Edgcumbe for this ever popular event at Mount Edgcumbe. The event starts at 11am. For car exhibitors contact Margot Tindsley on 01752 822 850 and for stalls contact Dee Reeves on 01726 668 69

kolby82
17th July 2011, 10:06 PM
Hi Martyn, we should be going to the show, but my asbo spec mk1 probably won't (a bit too rough around the edges for a show I reckon!) hope to have a look at your's though!
Cheers
Dan

mr2mk1mad
18th July 2011, 06:32 AM
Hi Dan,

You should not worry as to the conditon of your MK1 bring it along as i remember going to Tatton Park a few years ago and there were some that were stunning but also one that had not had any work done on it,which was ideal in pointing out to people that spoke to us about the areas of concern with regard to rust etc.Also the owner was just as pround to be with like minded people.

Regards

Martyn

mr2mk1mad
24th July 2011, 10:09 AM
Thanks to everyone that has looked at this post ,if there is anyone looking at going to this show we would need to meet up before arriving to ensure we get placed together.

Regards

Martyn

kolby82
30th July 2011, 01:02 PM
Hi Martyn, what time would you be getting to the show and where would you want to meet up? I haven't called the contact number yet, is there a email contact or anything you know of?

Cheers
Dan

mr2mk1mad
30th July 2011, 01:25 PM
Hi Dan, how does 9.30am to 9.45am at the Windy Ridge car park sound,as to getting a entry ticket give Margot Tindsley on 01752 822 850 a ring as there is no e-mail address

Will pm you my mobile number can you let me know if you receive it ok.

Regards

Martyn

If you search for friends of Mount Edgecumbe on there site is the following and you can follow the link to the entry form

2011 Classic Car Show & Fayre
The 2011 Mount Edgcumbe Classic and American Car show and Fayre will be held on Sunday 7th August 2011 from 11am – 5pm at Mount Edgcumbe Country Park, Cremyll, Torpoint, PL10 1HZ.

A great family day out in the grounds and park of Mount Edgcumbe. 865 acres of parkland, with formal gardens and spectacular coastal scenery.

All proceeds to two Cornish charities: Cornwall Hospice Care and Friends of Mount Edgcumbe Country Park.

Grand display and car show – 500+ classic cars
Crafts . 150 Stalls . Car Boot Fair . Live Music . Refreshments . Amusements

Car parking £5. Spectators and pedestrians free. Classic car entries £5 per car, £2 per motorcycle.

For pedestrians from Plymouth, take Cremyll foot ferry from Plymouth to Mount Edgcumbe Park (ferry and car park Admiral’s Hard, Stonehouse, Plymouth PL1 3RJ – Tamar Cruising)

Enquiries for stalls and car boot pitches call 01726 66869. No extra pitches for stalls or car boots on the day.