PDA

View Full Version : Knebworth Car Show - Sunday 28th August

unowho
10th July 2011, 09:28 AM
Well the time has come to enquire if anyone is interested in attending this show, it's a great show and our 3rd year of attending http://www.classicmotorshow.com/knebworth-classic-motor-show.htm
It does cost £5 per entry, but I do manage to get 5 tickets through the Club.......so come on get your names down

1) Debs & Paul (albeit in my Mk2)
2)
3)
4)

old petrolhead
10th July 2011, 10:50 AM
[QUOTE=unowho;127280]Well the time has come to enquire if anyone is interested in attending this show, it's a great show and our 3rd year of attending http://www.classicmotorshow.com/knebworth-classic-motor-show.htm
It does cost £5 per entry, but I do manage to get 5 tickets through the Club.......so come on get your names down

1) Debs & Paul (albeit in my Mk2)
2) Richard Brett
3)
4)

unowho
26th July 2011, 09:15 AM
Have just ordered 4 Tickets, for Richard Brett, Tina and myself with 1 spare at the moment, sure you can turn up on the day??!!!!

Debs

andrewaw11
20th August 2012, 08:19 PM
I'd love to come and display my car! Am I too late?

Kateg28
21st August 2012, 07:36 AM
Yes, about a year.....

However it is on this year as well on Sunday 26th and Monday 27th August. We could try and get a gathering there. I would go but possibly only on the Sunday (and need to charge my battery as it is flat).

Shall we give it a go?

andrewaw11
21st August 2012, 07:37 AM
Ha! Thought this was this years post! Whoops! Yeah I'm up for the Sunday

unowho
21st August 2012, 08:49 PM
Hi Guys

I do usually organise this meet but had a bit of a mare just lately and last year was just me!!! lols but you can just turn up on the day and think you pay gate prices and park in the general area and as my car (albeit a Mk2) is now out of action, still in the garage awaiting it's repair :-( I will not be showing this year

andyj
21st August 2012, 09:23 PM
Would have loved to come up to Knebworth but I'm with Drivers club at Dunsfold Wings and Wheels on Sunday. Want to see Andrew's car one day - one of the best looking SC's around in my view.

Hope all goes well with the repair Debs. Another car I love (and once owned). My experience is white cars match well on repairs - bit easier than metallic or pearlescents I've found.