PDA

View Full Version : Bulgarian MR2 AW11 owner looking for 4 shocks and sport springs

dexter7
9th July 2011, 12:39 AM
I can pay by paypal, shipping with parcel to go is preferred

old petrolhead
20th July 2011, 04:53 PM
I have a full set of Koni fully adjustable shock absorbers & 35mm lowering springs all assembled in MK1 Tubes. They just need bolting on. Yours for £150.00 + Postage. I will weigh one & get back to you with a postage price if you are interested

cabbydave
28th July 2011, 09:33 PM
I might be interested in these if nobody has bought them yet

old petrolhead
29th July 2011, 12:22 PM
Hi. No resply frm Bulgeria. Still available.

kevin..in
29th July 2011, 04:01 PM
check your PMs

gonae86
29th July 2011, 09:46 PM
whats the milleage on them ? let me know if they are still for sale.
cheers.

old petrolhead
2nd August 2011, 02:41 PM
Yes they are still for sale. They have done about 15,000 miles. I have just separated the springs from the struts & painted the struts with black smooth Hamerite. I can get them reassembled & weighed this week to determine a postage price. If you want to meet halfway (I’m in Wellingborough) that would be OK.

kevin..in
2nd August 2011, 02:46 PM
Yes they are still for sale. They have done about 15,000 miles. I have just separated the springs from the struts & painted the struts with black smooth Hamerite. I can get them reassembled & weighed this week to determine a postage price. If you want to meet halfway (I’m in Wellingborough) that would be OK.

not replying to my PM then?

old petrolhead
2nd August 2011, 06:56 PM
I Just PM`d you. Only just figured out how to!!!

kevin..in
2nd August 2011, 07:53 PM
replied
would have thought it quite neccessary for someone to have clued up the club chairman before now on how to communicate with the clubs members, every day is a learning day

cabbydave
2nd August 2011, 08:34 PM
replied
would have thought it quite neccessary for someone to have clued up the club chairman before now on how to communicate with the clubs members, every day is a learning day
Thats a bit out of order you dont know what a really nice guy he is and very helpful to many people sorry Kevin but your out of order in my book

kevin..in
2nd August 2011, 09:44 PM
EI wasn't having a go at richard, but you are free to read your own interpretation into it if you wish. I can't be bothered with that sort of confrontational attitude. I do actually know what a nice guy richard is & he may remember me going out of my way to make him welcome as a new member, it is infact you who doesn't know me,

cabbydave
2nd August 2011, 10:04 PM
New member? perhaps im thinking of the wrong Richard from Wellinbourgh thats been around for years that drove up to my house to pick a engine and box up for his mate

kevin..in
3rd August 2011, 06:05 AM
from the depths of my memory richard was a new member in 2006
maybe you don't realise some of us have been around nearly forever helping eachother out, my comment about someone "clueing up the club chairman on how to communicate with members" was not intended as a dig at Richard but just that a comment on my mistaken thought that the committee members might have had a little help with navigating around the new website when it was set up, I am aware that quite a few members (me included) have requested help with "how do you do xyz" on the new website & we did have a conversation along them lines at Tatton earlier this year
so dave next time you want to call me out of order, first have a browse through my posts then talk to all the people I have intentionally offended in my years with the club (very short list of non) then maybe chat with the countless folk I have helped out
If I'm still out of order in your book i suggest your book needs some revision
last but not least if Richard was offended by my comments I unreservedly appologise to him

cabbydave
3rd August 2011, 09:06 AM
Not everybody is it perfect.Are you going to Tatton in August? Kevin if so we can have a chat then i'll be coming in my new mk1 but its a bit of a shed maybe next year if I pull my fingure out I might have my mk1.5 on the road and maybe you might want that on the stand but it is a bit ott for a mk1.

old petrolhead
3rd August 2011, 09:56 AM
from the depths of my memory richard was a new member in 2006
maybe you don't realise some of us have been around nearly forever helping eachother out, my comment about someone "clueing up the club chairman on how to communicate with members" was not intended as a dig at Richard but just that a comment on my mistaken thought that the committee members might have had a little help with navigating around the new website when it was set up, I am aware that quite a few members (me included) have requested help with "how do you do xyz" on the new website & we did have a conversation along them lines at Tatton earlier this year
so dave next time you want to call me out of order, first have a browse through my posts then talk to all the people I have intentionally offended in my years with the club (very short list of non) then maybe chat with the countless folk I have helped out
If I'm still out of order in your book i suggest your book needs some revision
last but not least if Richard was offended by my comments I unreservedly appologise to him
No offence taken Kevin. The previous forum sent emails & a link to the PM to my email address. I am trying to find folk with web & forum knowledge to help Max put together an "Idiot’s " guide to vBuletin. I’ll be in touch Pal

kevin..in
3rd August 2011, 10:26 AM
Not everybody is it perfect.Are you going to Tatton in August? Kevin if so we can have a chat then i'll be coming in my new mk1 but its a bit of a shed maybe next year if I pull my fingure out I might have my mk1.5 on the road and maybe you might want that on the stand but it is a bit ott for a mk1.

I have my ticket for sunday, those that know me will tell you i'm always up for a chat whether it be MK1 MR2 or just rubbish (I do do rubbish quite well)
the club has never differntiated between minters and munters all MK1s and their owners are welcome, we usually leave the fighting talk to other clubs though

cabbydave
3rd August 2011, 12:31 PM
I'll try to get over sunday I know my daughter wants to go in her mx5 so we might go up together this one i've just got is a bit of a dog to look at really ive done all the mot welding just need to take it in tomorrow

old petrolhead
8th August 2011, 03:59 PM
These items are now sold. Thanks for all interest

dexter7
18th August 2011, 07:24 AM
still looking