PDA

View Full Version : Retro Rides Sheffield - Monthly meeting

iniquitous
5th July 2011, 11:36 AM
First Monday of each Month at Sheffield Meadowhall retail park. Next one is 1st of August. Anyone up for it? Went down to the one yesterday and it was quite good.

tommundy
5th July 2011, 11:50 AM
Oooh, I'd be up for this. What time is it?

Which car park do they normally use?

Cheers,
Tom

iniquitous
8th July 2011, 08:48 AM
Cool, it starts at 7pm. The meadowhall retail park car park where the mcdonalds is.

tommundy
1st August 2011, 11:58 AM
Can't make this now unfortunately as I'm waiting on some new rear brake discs to arrive and I've already stripped it down to the hubs and refurbished the calipers so will have to be next month!

Hope it's a good meeting though!

Cheers,
Tom

samwell
13th May 2012, 04:59 PM
bump. This still happens on the first Monday of each month so next one will be Monday 4th June. There's quite a lot of different stuff to see, have a look at a pic thread here: http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=129062&page=1
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g171/jarvicseven/DSC07261.jpg
For anyone who doesn't requent Retro Rides, give it a go, it's great.

tommundy
14th May 2012, 05:52 PM
Cool. I may pop along on my way back from Tatton Park! Anyone else fancy it?
Cheers,
Tom

coverco
14th May 2012, 06:08 PM
Cool. I may pop along on my way back from Tatton Park! Anyone else fancy it?
Cheers,
Tom

You can't be serious Tom. On the way back from Tatton you will be like a zombie...... 3 days of beer and barbies (not the dolls) will take it's toll :-)

tommundy
14th May 2012, 06:52 PM
You can't be serious Tom. On the way back from Tatton you will be like a zombie...... 3 days of beer and barbies (not the dolls) will take it's toll :-)
Hmm... beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer...

Master-B
14th May 2012, 07:04 PM
(not the dolls)

Never say never, there is always hope, even for Tom!

samwell
14th May 2012, 09:32 PM
My last ever uni exam is on the 2nd and my birthday party is on the 3rd. If I can make it, anyone can!