brand new -30mm front n rear lowering springs £60
set of US rear lights and number plate holder £ 80
brand new bumber bar £70
pair of mint rust free wings £30 each
drilled front and rear discs, used £15 per disc
front and rear calipers painted red £15 per caliper
front and rear mud flaps offers
brand new front grill offers

most body, interior and engine parts ive got ...what do you need??

Jimbo_Jet
29th June 2011, 05:33 PM
Hi! Can I have first dibs on the front wings please?

Do you have a photo(s) you could send me of them and how much would you charge to send them to Wigan in Lancashire?

Cheers! - James :)

Jimbo_Jet
29th June 2011, 05:34 PM
Just tried to send you a PM but your in box is full. Ta!

dan23
29th June 2011, 06:02 PM
interested in the springs, what brand are they? and how many miles have the discs done?

autobody
29th June 2011, 07:36 PM
hi, I'll take the new bumber bar, as long as its for a mk1b and the front bar. can you let me know the price to post to Manchester. Also can you post or PM me images thanks

Nige_B
29th June 2011, 10:36 PM
Bugger, gutted I missed this! Seconds on both the wings and bumper bar (providing it's front)

cheers

chief44
30th June 2011, 04:29 PM
Hullo. Also interested in the springs depending on brand. And do you have a blue radio surround?
Ta

james123
30th June 2011, 05:27 PM
sorry about that ive made room in my inbox now!
ill have to check the brand off springs when im next at the garage prob tomorrow...
also please no dibs guys, first with the money will get it!

james123
30th June 2011, 05:38 PM
look here for pics off the car...

manxads.com/?Title=TOYOTA-MR2-MK1a&ListingId=32594

Jimbo_Jet
30th June 2011, 05:45 PM
Hi James, looking at the photos from the link above are the wings now painted red as per the last photo? It looks on some of the earlier photos that there were patches of different primer on the wings so have they had a repair? Not that critical really as long as it's a good repair :D

Could you PM your details, PayPal ideally, and I could send you a 50% deposit on the wings while you perhaps look in to postage or courier costs then I can pay the remaining full amount once that's sorted?

Cheers - James

Jimbo_Jet
30th June 2011, 06:03 PM
In fact, scratch that, they look good enough on the photos to me so I'll have them please :) PM me your PayPal details and I'll pay for the wings now via PayPal and then the courier costs once you've got that sorted. Thanks. ;)

So just for curiosity have the wings have been repaired and are they now sprayed red?

dan23
30th June 2011, 06:58 PM
pm sent ;)

Jimbo_Jet
30th June 2011, 07:16 PM
Pm sent :-)

Nocturnal
2nd July 2011, 12:55 PM
Any chance of getting the drivers door window switch set sent out as soon as? I'm absolutely desperate for a set as my window is stuck down and I need the car for Monday!

james123
3rd July 2011, 08:05 AM
hi guys i seem to be having probs with my private messages, if you could try again or just post on here.
springs are boge turbo sports springs..
wings arent painted still like in pic,
the new bumper bar is currently on on a 86a dont know if it will fit a b..
also im breaking the car in the link posted before, if you need anything let me know ive got like a complete car, unfortnately no window switch.

steed_
4th July 2011, 06:50 AM
how much to post the springs to southampton?

Jimbo_Jet
4th July 2011, 07:28 AM
Hi, sorry just seen your post above about your messages. I've got three messages in my sent folder waiting for you to read so I guess they're not getting through?

Anyway, if you could send me your bank details I'll make payment for the wings asap and if you know how much the courier would be I'll pay for that at the same time.

Thanks - James

james123
7th July 2011, 02:23 PM
how much to post the springs to southampton?

£75 posted.

Also wings are sold..

dexter7
9th July 2011, 12:32 AM
If you will to post overseas (Bulgaria) i will take the springs, shocks and rear calipers.

Jimbo_Jet
11th July 2011, 08:05 AM
Thanks very much for the wings! :+: Just need to get them painted now!:)

james123
12th July 2011, 05:21 PM
right wings, lights have gome.
also have brand new track rod ends £25
leather door cards( brilliant condition) £50

old petrolhead
13th July 2011, 09:22 AM
hi guys i seem to be having probs with my private messages, if you could try again or just post on here.
springs are boge turbo sports springs..
wings arent painted still like in pic,
the new bumper bar is currently on on a 86a dont know if it will fit a b..
also im breaking the car in the link posted before, if you need anything let me know ive got like a complete car, unfortnately no window switch.

Jusyt assist. Mk1a & mk1 b bumper bars are nor compatiable.

james123
13th July 2011, 10:51 AM
thanks for that!
lights fell through so still have them, will get some pics up this evening