PDA

View Full Version : Mk1 MR2 For Sale Southwest

SimonS
29th June 2011, 01:03 PM
I think my time has come to an end with my MR2, it's causing me more grief than I have time to deal withat the moment, so now the tax and MOT are due I thought i'd get rid of it.

It's currently in Helston Cornwall, but I can potentially bring it up as far as Somerset area if needs be. It runs fine, but bodywork isn't in great condition and the respray i had done 3 years ago is starting to flake.

Brake pads on the rear are going, and it has very minor damage to the front and rear bumbers where I was hit and they were re-straightened.

In all honesty, there are some good bits about the car (internal condition is good, tyres are A-grade and nearly new, original parts - wheel alloys, radio, etc.) but as a whole is probably only of use for stripping for salvage or working on as a project from scrap. Can add photo's if needs be, but probably wont help much unless you want photo's of a specific part - in which case name it and i'll sort it.

Will scrap it in 2 weeks or so for 150, so thought i'd offer it up for any better offers in case it is of use to someone, but obviously if its up country by any distance i'll need to cover fuel cost of getting it there also. So let me know.........

paulsims2001
29th June 2011, 09:33 PM
CAn you send me some pics to paulsims2001@yahoo.com as I am very interested
PAul

kevs aw11
3rd July 2011, 07:41 AM
Hi simon
have sent you a pm
thanks kev

_tc
4th July 2011, 04:17 PM
Ive sent a Pm as i would like to buy you car and am only in Devon.
Please can you contact me asap. many thanks
Ed.

_tc
5th July 2011, 05:33 AM
Can you post a pictures or two please?