PDA

View Full Version : July the 10th monthly meeting

bill hulme
25th June 2011, 04:16 PM
Hi all. the last meeting was a great success, with 7 of use there, you never no we could get more,
On sunday the 3rd we have a lakes run, 12 names are down for this full day out, again Graham (lakelad)
has organised the run out for use all. well done Graham, Its the imput by the likes of of the n/west members
that keep us with things to do, there is also a Karting day out being organised By Kris Bates, look it up and put your name down, see you all soon.
Bill.

Master-B
25th June 2011, 04:41 PM
Hi Bill, unfortunately unable to attend this one :-(

Rick McRick
25th June 2011, 06:10 PM
I should be there Bill.

julianw
26th June 2011, 10:31 AM
Aiming to make this too, but have to chase down a problem with pinking that I'm worried about. Please, if you've got any pointers, check the thread I'm about to start.

julianw
9th July 2011, 09:08 PM
Hi Bill, I might not make it up to the Wiggin Tree tomorrow - I've got the oil filter bracket in bits and about to start on the timing cover - trying to chase down oil leaks. If I get it all back together and have enough oil, I'll try to show up!

Rick McRick
10th July 2011, 02:55 PM
Good to see you all again, faces old and new.
Sorry to miss the ones that couldn't make it, you missed another good little social. Oh and when that bus of dancing girls pulled up and we all had to help rub there body oil in, wow, what an afternoon.

88mister2
10th July 2011, 06:16 PM
Hi all,
I enjoyed the chat today, it was good to see another Denis. I still can't work out what Rick was doing to those girls with his ice cream. The weather held out until I was half way home, then rain. The sun has come out to play again so I have just washed and dried the car off. I couldn't leave it dirty and with lots of dead flies and some rather large yellowish blobs on the front bumper.
Denis

kevin..in
10th July 2011, 06:25 PM
dancing girls! pics or it didn't happen
I may get to one of your monthly meeting eventually, sadly coolant leak that stopped me coming to the lakes could well be HG, Oh well it will give me something to do

bill hulme
10th July 2011, 06:52 PM
4 of us turned up Rick mcRick, denis eley, new face Denis Cook in a very low milage red mk1 and myself.
a very good meeting,
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2011/07/_MG_5406-1.jpg
rick on abike
http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2011/07/_MG_5405-1.jpg

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/images/imported/2011/07/_MG_5403-1.jpg

bill.

Rick McRick
11th July 2011, 06:08 PM
Wow, good pics there bill, anyone would think you where a pro or something ;)

I can't find the thread for that car show you mentioned, could you post a link?

Thanks

Master-B
12th July 2011, 07:28 AM
Dancing girls and ice cream eh. The doctor will be gutted!

kevin..in
12th July 2011, 07:02 PM
still no actual evidence of dancing girls existing

Rick McRick
12th July 2011, 07:44 PM
I guess if you missed it you missed it ;)
Maybe they'll be there again next meet, I think one of them mentioned it.