PDA

View Full Version : 2 Tone 1a = COR!

Master-B
23rd June 2011, 10:21 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320716579210&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

ScottMR2
24th June 2011, 04:31 PM
i bought a car in almost exactly the same colour combo, on a C reg, but the silver has been sprayed on again at some point, and is a slightly lighter shade and not lacquered, but its a nice look!

Shame the car is currently on axel stands, but with good weather this week, should be able to get it almost back on the road!3

HORNEY
30th June 2011, 03:42 PM
Hello all - I am the new owner of this little beauty. On first inspection she needs some work to the front of the sills, N/S wing, and N/S B pillar. Amazing amount of history with the car including all Toyota dealership services and work done.

Hoping that it won't need much to make it a nice car - certainly presentable as it is & will be regulalry used.

Master-B
30th June 2011, 05:52 PM
It looked like a bargain on the listing - have fun!

HORNEY
30th June 2011, 06:09 PM
It looked like a bargain on the listing - have fun!

Bargin? I didn't quite pay the full listing amount & my previous offer had expired. What would have been a fair price to pay for this do you think?

Master-B
30th June 2011, 07:01 PM
Well firstly all Mk1s provide cheap thrills!

Ultimately its all relative to what someone is prepared to pay... to me it seemed to be underpriced, but then I prefer the 1a & think the colour scheme is pure win. Generally speaking a mk1 with full history & sub 100k milage tends to command a higher asking price than average aswell.

My 1a was similarly priced to yours but is insured for a lot more.

ScottMR2
30th June 2011, 09:03 PM
i got mine (C reg) for 600quid, with hardly any history, approaching 160k miles, and deffo in need of lots of work lol.

id say 1k for that is quite reasonable. white and silver really is a nice combo :)

forkmantorch
1st July 2011, 02:00 PM
Panda two tone is so nice, I'm tempted to get mine repainted like that.